SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[résolu]I have a bit of a problem....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

[résolu]I have a bit of a problem.... Empty
PostSubject: [résolu]I have a bit of a problem....   [résolu]I have a bit of a problem.... I_icon_minitime7/29/2011, 6:43 pm

I have not forgotten my password for Gametoast or anything, but it fails every I try to login. I tried sending an e-mail to reset my password, to no avail. It says that my E-mail/Username is not found. It doesn't show that I'm banned, does it? I don't think it's hijacked or anything - I don't know what the problem is. I may have to send an email to Guru or something. I'm worried something may have happened and I want to know what is happening with my RSL account. It won't let me login at all. Does anyone here have any idea as to what could be happening? I suppose I could delete my cookies or something, but if the problem should persist, then I don't know what's up. It's a major concern as I've been there for years - no reason for me to get banned or anything of that sort (as I don't do anything wrong there anyways). I'm really careful about how I go about my business, so I really doubt it's hijacked. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

[résolu]I have a bit of a problem.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: [résolu]I have a bit of a problem....   [résolu]I have a bit of a problem.... I_icon_minitime7/29/2011, 6:48 pm

Scratch that, people. Everything's good. I suppose I did forget my password. *facepalm* Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com

[résolu]I have a bit of a problem....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1