SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designated Days Operations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12/30/2011, 7:57 am

Dunno yet. Never got that far yet. Figured we would be there by now LOL!! Hmm, make a divison of your choosing. And will let you know what we think.

Major breakhtrough for me tonight LOL!! Was fighting with my cape all night. The caped works. But can't detect the collision. So I hexed one on lol. Worked out good. So here, have a look at the Phase 2 ARC.

Now we can expect commanders with capes or other special units.

PH2 ARC
------------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Arcph2caped
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12/30/2011, 8:19 am

Yay! Capes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Registration Date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12/30/2011, 4:57 pm

I think the cape needs more dirt. (Or just some dirt from the look of it)
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12/31/2011, 7:45 am

Dirt is good.

Few shots of the Rathia paratroopers vs Republic paratroopers.

shots
-------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Axisparatrooper
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Axisparatroopers

Last edited by Icemember on 12/31/2011, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Info)
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:09 am

Very nice. They really do fit in well with the environment. :P
Back to top Go down
SpartanA259
Clone Trooper PFC
Clone Trooper PFC
SpartanA259

Registration Date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12/31/2011, 9:47 am

Agreed. They look great.
For my division I was thinking something like the 101st Infantry Division.
Ok so I need others opinions, i've been thinking about changing the sky dome for the town map to a cloudy gray sky and making it either rain or giving it the burning ash effect like the one on the stock Mustafar map. Should I or should I just keep it as is? I think i've been playing too much Call of Duty World at War LOL.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:34 pm

Try it out. See what it looks like.

101st sounds great!
Back to top Go down
SpartanA259
Clone Trooper PFC
Clone Trooper PFC
SpartanA259

Registration Date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/1/2012, 8:22 am

A little more vegetation to add to the map.
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Ddc1b
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Ddc1c
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/1/2012, 5:24 pm

Very nice vegetation there, my friend!

@Icemember: I'll show more progress of my map in a few, I just have to fix a problem. I think I added in the Kashyyyk beach explosion effect wrong.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:59 am

Looks good Spartan!

Anyhow, heres a cloning scientist. Comes in cape version and capeless. The Rep will run into them in areas involving creating weapons and cloning axis soldiers.

Militia scientist expert
------------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Scientist0
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Scientistl
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/2/2012, 6:34 pm

I have to assume that they are hostile? Are you going to be putting them on a 'locals' side?
Back to top Go down
Bobfinkl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Registration Date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:52 pm

It's been a while, but I've been on vacation. But prior to my vacation I essentially finished the map, besides one major problem I ran into. I seem to have hit some sort of object limit, any more objects added to the map simply make it so some objects will disappear unless zoomed in, and often these are important objects large cover objects or backgrounds that prevent visual inconsistencies. I have the city entirely completed along with the entrance, but I dare not add any more objects because of the sheer visual inconsistencies that follow suit.

I will upload pictures soon, I am just unable to open the game until I restart my computer and I don't quite have the time or patience to do that at the moment.

And to everyone else great job, the maps are really coming together. My biggest caveat would be the sheer blueness of the lighting on the maps you have, and everything else. It makes the maps feel rather dull and lifeless, give them more bright vibrant colors lessen the dull blue-grey color and I think the maps will really look great.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/2/2012, 10:31 pm

Well they are from Rathia. And they work for the militia groups. So they will most likely be hostile. Good to see you back bob.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 8:11 am

Heres the 2nd airborne in there original gear. Thought I may have to make a remapped version to get the 2nd airbornes markings right. Thought they may be in DDay gear. hmm..... Hands!! LOL!!

2nd Airborne
-----------------------------------------------

Designated Days Operations - Page 14 AirborneDesignated Days Operations - Page 14 Airborne0
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/6/2012, 4:00 pm

Very nice troopers.
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/7/2012, 4:55 am

Thx commander.

Heres a better look at the rep turret and new sonic assault rifle. Also updated the life support trooper to a 49d version.

Well, on the 20th, well call forth all maps. See where we are. So on the 20th of Jan 2012. Upload your maps where only
the team can download em. Will start going through our work and adding the weapons, sides, and touches for chapter 1 maps.

Shots
----------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Lifetrooper
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Lifetrooper0
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/8/2012, 4:07 am

Smile for the Fieldmarshall. He sits back with the commander. Unless there lines get over runned lol. Some parts of him been remapped.

DDay Fieldmarshall
---------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 14 Fieldmarshallc
Back to top Go down
Bobfinkl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Registration Date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 3:21 am

Wow ice that looks incredible, especially that background that you made/found (I don't know which, I assume made) Just lower it a bit so you don't see the reflection of it below (if you don't know how open your sky file and find the skyobject section you made for it and lower the offset, look at any bf2/bf1 map with a skydome for reference if you need it).

If you want I can send you the city map for final production setup now, I personally am rather displeased with it since I hit that object limit, but taking that into consideration I still think it's quite good.
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate
Clone Trooper Lietenant Colonel

Registration Date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 3:27 am

Love the field marshal. Reminds me a lot of a Lego character I made a while ago... good times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-expansion-mod
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/9/2012, 5:05 pm

I still don't have anything beyond the main facility of my chapter done sadly. Some things have come up. Have my job interview tomorrow and I'll bet that will limit my productivity with this greatly. If you'd like, I can .rar up the sources and send them off.

I consider the main facility pretty much done. Anything else was going to be adjusted/finalized. I apologize for the lack of work on it, but as said, real life stuff tends to always get in the way of anything I enjoy. I hope I'm more successful when Point High Hym comes. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate

Registration Date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 1:06 am

Really bad news... Crying or Very sad

I lost ALL my map files, due to a computer crash, so I'll have to start over. Good news, I'm a very fast worker and the map WILL be ready by the 20th. Though Icemember if you permit it, it would be extremely beneficial for me if I could be allowed an extra day, till the 21st because that gives me a Saturday to work. Regardless, I will finish my map and will be posting and update thursday/friday. 8)
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-expansion-mod
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 1:28 am

I'm working a tad more on it before I .rar up the sources and send you them, Ice.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 2:12 am

Thx guys. Sure bob, send me your ref. And revan, if you dont mind. Yes pack and send it to me. I'll set the sides and work on the map. Legos rock lol.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 3:55 am

Icemember wrote:
Thx guys. Sure bob, send me your ref. And revan, if you dont mind. Yes pack and send it to me. I'll set the sides and work on the map. Legos rock lol.

Of course, Commander. I just have to touch up some things, adjust the CP's, maybe add one more.

Here's what I was thinking for this map, since we don't always want, "Attack, attack, attack, attack". The main facility is under Republic control (hence why there's a landed LAAT/i there [yeah, I placed one there]), but the militia wants it back. The Republic has to defend the main facility from the militia's counterattack (made up of RDF, Farmer's Association, Worker's Union, RPD [Rathia Police District], etc etc) at any and all cost.

This clone legion needed a break after long periods of fighting, so while playing a few games of Sabaac or just chatting about what kind of women they'd meet, they hear that the militia is coming after one of their outposts are destroyed, so they man the defenses at the walls of the main facility and prepare for the imminent counterattack. Their armored vehicles (I'm thinking just light tanks and some APC's for the moment for both sides. Except the militia has 'civilian' vehicles instead of full on military equipment. Perhaps civilian speeders with some light cannons/anti-infantry cannons on them. Ragtag group, really) go to entrench themselves in a better defensive position to push back the counterattack.

Canonically in our series, the Republic would obviously win, and take only a light amount of losses. But as with any of these maps, you can play both sides in skirmish and see who wins.

Ice, I hope you'll accept what I had typed out. Smile Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Registration Date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:15 am

Best wishes on your job interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Designated Days Operations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next