SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZE stopped working?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoyarox Craszen
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zoyarox Craszen

Registration Date : 2015-07-14

ZE stopped working? Empty
PostSubject: ZE stopped working?   ZE stopped working? I_icon_minitime8/19/2015, 8:29 pm

So I had a GREAT idea for a new project and sat down to start placing objects in Zerodeditor.
When I tried to place any object, ZE simply crashed. ("zeroeditor is not responding...")
Later, it somehow let me place objects, those were invisible in Ze and in-game, though they appeared in the object list.

It feels like Zeroeditor simply decided to stop working today. ^^
It is the first time this happened, I also restarted my laptop multiply times and hadn't a lot of programs opened.

Any suggestions to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Cdt Fox
Clone Trooper Lieutenant Major
Clone Trooper Lieutenant Major
Cdt Fox

Registration Date : 2014-11-30

PostSubject: Re: ZE stopped working?   ZE stopped working? I_icon_minitime8/20/2015, 8:54 am

1) : do you have the good battlefront 2 Modtool ? It's essential some of them have light version (not all the tools needed so the ZE can't work anymore !)

2) : The object you want to place are downloaded from asset ? Make sure you have extract them correctly before adding them in the ZE (or the editor will crash !)

3) : when you want to place your objects "ZE" sends you a warning message/error or not ?

4) : are you using msh or odf object ? My ZE crash when I want to place some odf objects...(so I advise you to use only "msh")

I hope this will help you a little Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/members/cdtfox
Zoyarox Craszen
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zoyarox Craszen

Registration Date : 2015-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ZE stopped working?   ZE stopped working? I_icon_minitime8/20/2015, 2:15 pm

1) I have the full version, as far as I know ^^
2) Moved from assets to the world folder (worked fine, always)
3) Nothing at all, I place the invisible object and after a second or two it says "Zeroeditor not responding..."
4) I always used to place odf files (worked fine, always), but I will the msh files shortly!

I hope that will work then, even it still doesn't explain why odfs didin't anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZE stopped working?   ZE stopped working? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZE stopped working?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1