SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now? Empty
PostSubject: What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?   What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now? I_icon_minitime10/27/2011, 4:28 am

Yes, I realize that the WIP section is for this purpose, but I felt a thread in this section for this very question would be interesting. It's kind of like the "What Music Are You Listening To Right Now?" thread. Basically, this is where people can wind down. Whether you're stumped on something or you are having lots of good luck, be sure to share with us!

I ask not to go on bragging or doing 'in your face' things, as that is rude, and that conflicts with the 'Be Nice' rule. Use common sense and common courtesy, please.

For example, "I just successfully added this/that into [insert game or title of something or another thingamajig here]. I've run into such and such problem in doing so, but I finally managed to successfully implement it into it!" is the preferred mood/attitude.

Don't be an a-hole and say things like, "Hahaha. I rock. I totally put this unit/feature in and I am superior because of it! You all suck! I am the 1337ness! Kiss my [you can imagine what goes here]!" Just plain offensive, rude, stupid, and you will suffer consequences.

Now let's get this show on the road!

I am starting on my Pirate side officially as of now for Lok: Factory Compound. Wish me luck, please, guys! The fun has just begun, I imagine! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?   What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now? I_icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:17 am

Good idea of thread (i had the same a while ago Smile ). Moved in the Work in progress categorie. (ah no it isn't only for swbf series). Moved into Game Modding categorie.
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?   What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now? I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 1:00 am

As of right now, I got done finishing on hex editing transparency onto Icemember's Rebel Saboteur, but now I need to test to see if I did it right.

I also added Acryptozoo's flechette pistol as the Pirate's secondary weapon and I gave it the shotgun ordnance (it's flechette...it makes sense, right?), but it also has infinite ammo like the stock pistols do (but that may change, I'm not entirely sure.)

Then I will work on giving him proper thermal dets.

After I situate the Pirate Grunt, I will move onto the Heavy Pirate. I would like suggestions on what player model to use for the heavy dude. As for the loadout for the heavy, I did say I will be making him the gunner, correct? I will be using Spiderpig's excellent TOR Underhanded Repeater (I will reskin it, though, to fit more with the time. If that's okay, Spider. If not, that's fine.) I felt it was probably a weapon Pirates such as the Lok Revenants would loot and I was tired of seeing the Z-6 Rotary Blaster cannon all the time.

I definitely need to add more onto my credits list so I am not confused as to who's assets I used in the end. I'll ask you guys if you all could help me list everyone off based on who's content I showed, if that's okay. Embarassed I am not the kind of person to take assets and not give credit to anyone. I'm not about to start that BS now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?   What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now? I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 4:39 pm

RevanSithLord wrote:
After I situate the Pirate Grunt, I will move onto the Heavy Pirate. I would like suggestions on what player model to use for the heavy dude.

I suggest B.I.G_Cookie's TFU Saboteur Militita, if you can find a working link.
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
ARC_Troopa_Nate
Clone Trooper Lietenant Colonel
Clone Trooper Lietenant Colonel

Registration Date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?   What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now? I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 4:47 pm

Working on sides for The Yavin MapPack. Will be posting an update on Gametoast after lunch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-expansion-mod
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?   What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What BF2 (or non-BF2) Project Are You Working On Right Now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1