SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité
Anonymous

Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped Empty
PostSubject: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:42 am

Off topic : Greetings Customaries at Star Wars ®️ Battlefront ™️ "Custom" "The best way to custom your games." I wonder to figure it out how one individual could applicate the saltines the "skin" of that is Mace Windu ™️ What a Face on the interior "The GIMP build 2.6.11". Explained way tells this, that I wishes to turn Mace Windu ™️ to the Caucasian class of December 22nd 2012. affraid

Before but close to this date and time in the space time continuum I have succeeded this great knowledge in the Artistry Forms of that GIMP imagery but cannot yet at this current cosmic space tremor in time perform such a function of our scalping skinning of the Mace Windu ™️ form. One wishes to know what procedural steps and genocidal actions must be taken in order for that aformentioned processor? afro Update
Back to top Go down
kinetosimpetus
PFC
PFC
kinetosimpetus

Registration Date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Reskinning Mace to white guy.   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/18/2012, 3:18 pm

Polo basically wrote:
How do I make Mace a white guy using GIMP?

In GIMP's Colors tab, there's [Hue/Sat] and [Brightness/Contrast]

Select the areas of skin and then play with those 2 windows, increase brightness and contrast most likely, then decrease saturation, hue shift might also be good, idk. It would probably be a good idea to copy the skin pieces to a new layer so the original is still there, the original eyes then could be copied on top of the recolored skin.
Back to top Go down
The Outrider
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The Outrider

Registration Date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 12:14 am

@Polo: I don't know who you think you are, but just because you are able to use such big words at an early age (more power to you), it doesn't give you a right to be a racist little smart alec. Rien

@Staff: Forgive me for my outburst, but I just can't stand these sorts of injustices. Neutral
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 2:12 am

The Outrider wrote:
@Polo: I don't know who you think you are, but just because you are able to use such big words at an early age (more power to you), it doesn't give you a right to be a racist little smart alec. Rien

@Staff: Forgive me for my outburst, but I just can't stand these sorts of injustices. Neutral

Outburst forgiven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 2:26 pm

The Outrider wrote:

He isn't that young, because i discovered that he is Marth8880 Wink .
So Marth stop off topic and noobie/unrelated posts, or you'll get a warn until you act like a normal member posting on topic subjects, thanks.
But yeah, don't be racist. And Outrider, it's alright.
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Invité
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 6:20 pm

Off topic : I am unaware of it that of which you spoke at pertaining to the gross accusation of my IDentification to lead to my abortion from the excelling Star Wars Battlefront Custom forum informational database of modifications. Those analytical accusations herein have of been proving incorrected as hoaxed/flawed as of the nineteenth segment if time and space in this fourth twelfth of the anniversary of Earth..
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:29 pm

Lephenix wrote:
The Outrider wrote:

He isn't that young, because i discovered that he is Marth8880 Wink .
So Marth stop off topic and noobie/unrelated posts, or you'll get a warn until you act like a normal member posting on topic subjects, thanks.
But yeah, don't be racist. And Outrider, it's alright.

I doubt it's Marth. Would Marth diss his own Mass Effect project like in the other thread with such harsh words? I doubt it. I honestly doubt it's Marth. I've talked to Marth long enough on GT to know he's a good guy and I couldn't figure he'd be racist. May I ask where your proof is behind this subject? Besides, Marth talks much better than that and people typically understand him more to a 'human' degree. I do not wish to clutter this thread up regarding the subject, so PM might be best.
Back to top Go down
kinetosimpetus
PFC
PFC
kinetosimpetus

Registration Date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 9:12 pm

Oops, I forgot to mention, when saving the tga, click Save As, and when it asks, make sure RLE Compression is turned off.
Back to top Go down
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

Registration Date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 9:16 pm

Lephenix, I don't know how you made that assumption. Polo is not Marth, plain and simple. RSL makes a clear point if you don't believe me, why would he be so harsh on his own mod?
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:25 pm

As an admin, i do have his mail and that the same as Marth8880, same as IP adress. He has done a joke.
Back to top Go down
The Outrider
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The Outrider

Registration Date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 11:32 pm

Marth8880 is the same guy that released a map called Luna on SWBF Files, and it is based on Earth's moon. The Moon is like a symbol of humanity's greatest endeavours. Remember Neil Armstrong's quote?
Neil Armstrong wrote:
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.
Marth8880 seems to be an aspiring humanist, unlike this Polo kid, who is clearly a Neo-Nazi of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Invité
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 11:33 pm

Off topic : It is unknown to me how you could have possibly acquired the Internet Protocol Address or Electric Mailing Address of that preceding said lowlife end-user "marth 8880" but now it is that I have been falsely accused of highly illegal the highest treason and fraud with identity theft, for which offends me in the highest magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/20/2012, 11:39 pm

>.< then if my own members don't believe me.

Sorry "Polo" but too many off topic posts, nothing related to the forum subject, and racism.
Sorry, but you are banned and deleted.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/21/2012, 12:21 am

Lephenix wrote:
>.< then if my own members don't believe me.

Sorry "Polo" but too many off topic posts, nothing related to the forum subject, and racism.
Sorry, but you are banned and deleted.

For all we know, he could have been a hacker, but it does not matter now, for he is now banned.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/21/2012, 9:58 am

Alright, sorry if it sounded rude dear members. I didn't wanted to.
But Polo started to become really annoying.
Back to top Go down
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

Registration Date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/21/2012, 1:43 pm

I'm almost convinced, one last question directed at Lephenix:

How did you even know Marth's email and IP? I didn't think he was a member, I don't see him on the member list either but there is a chance you banned and removed him too so I needed to ask.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:48 am

He was a member, so i had it's IP and mail, but i deleted it, i'll try to unban him.
And i have also given proofs at RevanSithLord, now he is covinced.
But i shouldn't ban him because he is a cool guy, but Polo wasn't his greatest idea XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped   Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off topic : DNA modification for TarGA textures on tri dimensional biped

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1