SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reason Behind This Section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

The Reason Behind This Section Empty
PostSubject: The Reason Behind This Section   The Reason Behind This Section I_icon_minitime1/30/2016, 2:06 pm

I added this one to make things more tidy. I'm designating that the other forums above this one are considered for BF2 and this one will be for BF1.

I found all my discs and will be installing it, by the way, so I might start making stuff for BF1 as well and it will be posted here. I hope, in the end, this is a better decision. Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Clone Trooper Master Staff Major
Clone Trooper Master Staff Major
TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Registration Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Behind This Section   The Reason Behind This Section I_icon_minitime1/31/2016, 4:13 am

BF1 has its limitations but it also has features BF2 doesn't. Some of the best designed maps are on Bf1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Behind This Section   The Reason Behind This Section I_icon_minitime2/1/2016, 1:44 pm

That's true. Like prone. I wish they had kept that...would make sniping and tactical gameplay much better.

The maps, of course, have been converted, but there's still some charm from the first game missing. If they had kept prone and the maps from the first one, and kept the way the starfighters and bombers acted on 'ground' levels, but had space all on their own in terms of mechanics... I think BF2 would have turned out better in the long run. Also, I think I liked how the AI acted in BF1 better, because in BF2 they're all up in each others' faces with long-ranged weapons. In BF1, there were longer engagement distances. Firefights felt a bit better, but hey. Both games have their ups and downs. I still play BF1 because of some of the mods that I like. Smile

I liked playing Bespin: Cloud City and Kashyyyk: Island. Also, even BF1 Hoth felt better than BF2 Hoth for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Behind This Section   The Reason Behind This Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reason Behind This Section

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1