SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
NightGhost

Registration Date : 2011-08-18

NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA Empty
PostSubject: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime6/22/2013, 8:51 pm

This is my second map pack. It includes obvious improvements over my last one, and unlike TWF or that other super-worldwide map, actually something I can feasibly complete.

Pic1:
Pic2:

Three all-new maps!

Dusklight Cavern: A thin crevice in the mountainside. Somewhat inspired by the lush green caves of Skyrim, narrow passages and deep tunnels traverse these wet and mossy cavelands.

Space Yasiv: Ever wondered if space could get any bigger? Well the answer is YES! More hangars, more spawn points, and more vehicles!

The Deadlands 2.0: Revisiting my original creation, The Deadlands, this map features a post-appocalyptic world torn apart by war. Destroyed buildings and wreckage litters the barren wasteland.

Pic3:
Pic4:

Improved Combat Gameplay!

- Realistic functioning weapons

- Improved damage ratios

- Squad-based tactics (multiplayer)

- Dynamic faction stats

- Better Scope Textures

Pic5:
Pic6:

New and Improved Units!

Thanks to the tireless work of my comrades Scorpion and Crusher, this mod includes a wide variety of new units and needed adjustments to old ones.

Sides include:

- Additional Hero Assault Characters, including Dark Warrior and Commander Cody

- Upgraded Vehicles, such as the LAAT and AAC-1

- Brand-new Vehicles, including the HAG and TIE Defender

- New Unit Classes, such as the Defense and Heavy units

-------------------

DOWNLOAD!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?z8tc2vyww2qyroz

Copy of ReadMe:
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime6/22/2013, 11:04 pm

Looks good. Cool
Back to top Go down
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

Registration Date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime6/29/2013, 5:00 pm

I'm surprised he uploaded it here. Good job.
Back to top Go down
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
NightGhost

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime6/30/2013, 5:38 pm

Garuda95 wrote:
I'm surprised he uploaded it here. Good job.

Lol, I didn't know you were a modder.

Icemember wrote:
Looks good. Cool

Thanks. It's still under devolopment. I'm compiling a list of errors that need fixing; any suggestions on what I should improve on?
Back to top Go down
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

Registration Date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime6/30/2013, 5:52 pm

Yes, I'm a modder, I'm just practicing before I actually release anything. Its a slow process because I'm busy with football even in Summer.
But upon list of improvements, I'm sure you know about the TIE Defender lock on problem.
Back to top Go down
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
NightGhost

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime6/30/2013, 11:27 pm

Yah, I need to expand the lock-on range for the cannon, because that's what the vehicle as a whole is reading.

And it can still lock on if your really close.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime7/1/2013, 1:17 pm

I just played the map pack, and i must say that I enjoyed it, you did a really nice job.
The maps are visually great. Especially Dusklight Cavern.
The new weapons are awesome, i loved the new secondary weapons.
I really enjoyed the new effects, especially the new torpedo effects of the spaceships, it was just awesome.
But there are some things to fix or add to make it even better:

Dusklight Cavern:

- Fixing missing weapons sounds (most of the weapons don't have sound when you shoot with them)
- Make AI Path for conquest (the units were blocked in the rocks, they didn't follow the map layout at all, you should make AI Path, it is really important)
- Make a minimap ( i was lost in the map because there was no indications )
- Make the turrets of the principal CPs destroyable ( because that's impossible to take the last CP with such turrets!)
- Add French Localization (if possible, because all new items' names is blank)

Space Yasiv:

The interiors are nice and well built, but i think it needs some reskins here and there, for exemple, the coruscant part.

The Deadlands:

Again, a nice looking map.

Some suggestions:

- Add boundaries (I can go out of the map with a spaceship)
- Make a minimap
- Fix missing weapons sounds
- Add French localization

Voilà, thank you for these nice maps, and I'm looking forward to your next ones.

Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
NightGhost

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime7/2/2013, 3:00 am

Lephenix wrote:
I just played the map pack, and i must say that I enjoyed it, you did a really nice job.
The maps are visually great. Especially Dusklight Cavern.
The new weapons are awesome, i loved the new secondary weapons.
I really enjoyed the new effects, especially the new torpedo effects of the spaceships, it was just awesome.
But there are some things to fix or add to make it even better:

Dusklight Cavern:

- Fixing missing weapons sounds (most of the weapons don't have sound when you shoot with them)
- Make AI Path for conquest (the units were blocked in the rocks, they didn't follow the map layout at all, you should make AI Path, it is really important)
- Make a minimap ( i was lost in the map because there was no indications )
- Make the turrets of the principal CPs destroyable ( because that's impossible to take the last CP with such turrets!)
- Add French Localization (if possible, because all new items' names is blank)

Space Yasiv:

The interiors are nice and well built, but i think it needs some reskins here and there, for exemple, the coruscant part.

The Deadlands:

Again, a nice looking map.

Some suggestions:

- Add boundaries (I can go out of the map with a spaceship)
- Make a minimap
- Fix missing weapons sounds
- Add French localization

Voilà, thank you for these nice maps, and I'm looking forward to your next ones.

Merci!

One problem with the localization though, Je parle un peur Francais... Should I just localize them in English words on the French language slot?

The turrets are supposed to be indestructable. If you put on invincibility you will notice the primary Cp's are untakeable, this is because they are supposed to be like the "bases" on Battlefield Three, to keep the action going.

I did make an AI path for all three maps (and the fourth that was deleted accidentally), but the problem is that the Stormtroopers/Clones get caught in the under-tunnel path, when they should be going down the ramp path. It's really weird.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime7/2/2013, 12:17 pm

NightGhost wrote:

Merci!

One problem with the localization though, Je parle un peur Francais... Should I just localize them in English words on the French language slot?

The turrets are supposed to be indestructable. If you put on invincibility you will notice the primary Cp's are untakeable, this is because they are supposed to be like the "bases" on Battlefield Three, to keep the action going.

I did make an AI path for all three maps (and the fourth that was deleted accidentally), but the problem is that the Stormtroopers/Clones get caught in the under-tunnel path, when they should be going down the ramp path. It's really weird.

Ok, yes you could localize them in English Wink.
Ok, but the problem is that you have to find units through all the map to win, and since there's path errors, sometimes they are stuck somewhere. And a minimap could be very usefull.
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
NightGhost

PostSubject: Update 10/19/2013   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime10/19/2013, 4:40 pm

Alright, here are some fixed bugs:

1) X-Wing and TIE Fighter lock-on range has been increased x4, and ground target disruption has been removed, so that only enemy vehicles will be targeted.
- Clone Wars ere has not received these edits

2) TIE Fighter no longer has infinite ammo, and carries 20 missiles like the X-Wing

3) The "electro-optical ATGM" (remote rocket) fired from the HAG has been reduced in speed by a small factor [MP issue], and the ordinance velocity on the main cannons of the AT-TE have been increased to make it a bit more possible to shoot down the missile before it impacts, as well as making them more realistic and effective in general.

4) The Droidfighter explosion crash issue on multiplayer has been fixed.

Also, the 4th map, Bornesia: Coastal Islands has been continued, and is making decent progress. The decision was made to continue the last map of the addition considering that The Deadlands 2.0 does not necessarily give snipers and aircraft the exact ability to live up to their full potential, while making Defense (landmines) and Officer units (airstrikes) seem very powerful in a street-to-street scenario.
And Swamp Speeders seem so underused by the modding community I just had to have them in SOMETHING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA   NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NightStalker's Map Pack II (NSMP2) BETA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1