SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sark Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

Registration Date : 2012-12-07

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/15/2013, 10:18 pm

Hello! So I recently did a Review on Icemembers mod "All Battle Crisis" 3.2 beta version with my partner Pugglesworth. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTnX3PaU0TQ
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/15/2013, 11:40 pm

Thank you very much for the review, Sark. Smile Hopefully soon the objectives will have a voiceover like the BF2 campaign. Trying to work on getting a friend of mine (who's Aussie) to get the voices in so Icemember can munge them into the map.

It is very much appreciated and thanks again for being a part of the team and getting us a review. Soon I will hopefully edit a trailer together - hopefully in time for final release of the map where it can be released at the same time. Mind if I clear a couple things up?

High Explosive Packs = the OP grenades.
Intended for thick-armored targets and other objectives, but also great at clearing out bundles of infantry (as seen) and bunkers.

The gun you said looked like a P-90 was actually a M3a1 "Grease Gun", as the P-90 wasn't invented until way after WWII, unless it was a joke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_submachine_gun

And the guys bunching around the CP's were 'locking it down'. It's a lua feature by Icemember. But perhaps there is a way to limit how many can lock it down vs how many can capture it. I will discuss with him this stuff soon. Again, thanks much!

Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Clone Trooper Master Staff Major
TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Registration Date : 2012-07-12

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/16/2013, 12:22 am

Cool! Glad to see another aspiring video recorder/s spread the word.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/16/2013, 12:24 am

No Problem Revan! and the M90 comment was a joke...since pugglesworth has no clue which gun is which...the explosives are awesome! no problem with sending them flying! and the "locking it down" is a sweet idea..but with the amount of troops on the field it almost turns into a vortex of troopers lol... i didn't mean the criticize in any way...just was commenting on what i saw and what I thought was interesting Smile Rev, if theres ever any reviews you want me to do on any of your skin mods ...let me know and I'll be more then happy to review them on my page! Cool
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/16/2013, 1:55 am

Oh, no. I love the full review. I just wanted to clear that up.

I guess to toss out a joke is that the Republic REALLY wanted to keep those CP's! Excessive force for the win!

And sure, that'd be great! Cool

I'm starting my work on my sides this week. Cool
Back to top Go down
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Registration Date : 2012-07-12

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/16/2013, 2:02 am

I Always liked that clean cut art style you and icemember have. Anyway Keep up the great Work Lord Sark. Its good to have honest people record videos. You and your friend have a very interesting chemistry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/16/2013, 9:52 pm

It's also good to have different reviewers because honest opinions from various different minds could go a long way with helping in terms of what the modder can take into consideration for later versions of that mod/map.

As I said on another DD review, this is just but the tip of the "Ice"berg for the mod. Heck right now I'm working on a map that you won't see until a few chapters down the road. :P So yeah! Thanks again for the reviews. Smile Also, expect a trailer for this map out soon - I'm gonna be editing most of the evening, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/17/2013, 3:41 am

Once my trailer is done rendering, previewed in my media player (to check and see how it looks there), I am offering the reviewers here to feature the Designated Days ABC 3.2 trailer in the future. Considering that Sark is a part of the 411 Remnant, I suppose it's fitting to offer the trailer to the entirety of the 411 Remnant.

Any reviewers are able to feature it in anything they please, so long as they know I have done the original video. All I ask are for credits, but the community well knows that so I trust that shouldn't even be an issue. :P

I hope people like this one as much as my other DD video. Will just upload it to dropbox for now and link people the download link in-case they want to feature it in a podcast or something? I don't know. Maybe 411 Remnant can have a playlist for 'trailers' only. Very Happy I dunno. Just some thoughts for you all!
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/17/2013, 5:36 am

Excellent!!! and as far as credits go...absolutely no problem crediting ppl on their work...just gotta let me know who to credit..for instance...I don't wanna give all the credit to just one person if there were multiple people involved in the work so just keep me updated Revan Great looking forward to Reviewing and helping out in any way to the team! Smile and I'd be honored to be apart of 411 remnant! as long as thats cool with Twinkey Cool
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/17/2013, 5:55 am

Oh, I thought you were part of 411, considering this is under 411Remnant's section. My bad, wasn't paying attention. :P

But yeah that's Twinkey's call, but from what I've seen, I could mistake you for a member of 411 to be honest. :P

Either way, trailer will be uploaded tomorrow - to tired tonight. But offer is still up for both groups.

Twinkey made the DD logo recently, so I used that. Also the new awesome intro he made me. Cool

I can also give you the names/authors of the music if required.

Icemember made the map (I helped with the idea, feedback, and a few other things).

All I did was splice the video together. Smile I will make a full credits list before I upload it.
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/17/2013, 6:00 am

Ok forsure and no worries...and i don't need to credit the music..but everything else works. yea send me a list! Smile
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/20/2013, 7:53 pm

Awesome review SARK. Yea I can do something about the troops vertexing around the CP's lol.
Back to top Go down
Marth8880
Private
Private
Marth8880

Registration Date : 2012-04-23

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/21/2013, 1:06 am

RevanSithLord wrote:
Hopefully soon the objectives will have a voiceover like the BF2 campaign. Trying to work on getting a friend of mine (who's Aussie) to get the voices in so Icemember can munge them into the map.
If you need help getting the voice overs to have a static, radio-sounding effect, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime3/21/2013, 2:03 am

Icemember was pretty much the one who did this map solo as far as doing things go, so you could help him with that.

Whitefire agreed to do the voiceover, so yeah. But yeah, thanks Marth! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sark Reviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sark Reviews    Sark Reviews  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sark Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1