SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello/Good bye Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime10/29/2012, 11:19 pm

Aww thx TWINKEYRUNAWAY. Good to have you round SWBFC Smile
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime11/28/2012, 10:28 am

Welcome all new members. Think there like 7 or more of them. SWBFC is a decent place to hang. Chat box is there incase you need to chat about something. Check out Designated Days or Star Wars BattleCry. Sorry if I got the name wrong LOL!! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

Registration Date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime12/11/2012, 8:40 am

Hello! I'm obviously new to this community, but I'd like to formally introduce myself. My profile is Sark4425, but most call me Lord Sark or just Sark. To be honest I don't really make mods because I use a mac, which is unfortunate because I have tons of ideas I'd like to input into this community. I absolutely love SWBFII and I still hope for a SWBFIII... I may not be able to contribute new mods to this community, but I have been collecting files on the top maps that modders have produced and have a file containing over 30 republic sides, a file containing 5 Empire sides, CIS sides.... unfortunately no rebel sides (apparently not a very popular side). It's already pretty obvious I'm a fan of side mods... I plan on introducing a few ideas I have been taking notes on and hopefully in the future I can release a huge sides mod of every great sides mod I've collected with its proper authors recognized and rate each one depending on the skins, online capability, ability to battle on land and space battles, and weapons rating. I look forward to working with this community. Lucas arts may not believe in a SWBFIII, but we do... and it shows in these outstanding mods and modders. (I mean I was playing SWBFII with new sides and graphic enhancors on my college campus and some star wars fan thought I was playing SWBFIII!) keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime12/11/2012, 7:26 pm

Welcome to SWBF CUSTOM, enjoy your stay. Also about SWBFIII, my team and me started a big project, a star wars battlefront in CryEngine, there's a category about that on the forum if you are interested to see more: https://swbf-custom.forumactif.com/c10-star-wars-battlecry.
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime12/15/2012, 12:14 am

Welcome all new members! Cool
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime12/28/2012, 7:29 pm

Glad to be here Commander Cool
Back to top Go down
General_White
Pawn
Pawn

Registration Date : 2012-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime12/31/2012, 1:04 am

I"m new and i just wanted to say hello to everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime12/31/2012, 1:12 am

Welcome! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1/12/2013, 8:40 am

Welcome all new members to SWBF Custom! Smile
Back to top Go down
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

Registration Date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1/12/2013, 7:36 pm

Hello, to all the people! Smile
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2/11/2013, 5:46 pm

Hi yall new members! Hope you enjoy SWBF Custom!
Back to top Go down
BEASTWARS765
Pawn
Pawn

Registration Date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: I'm new   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2/13/2013, 10:20 pm

I just had to join because I love Star Wars. More specifically, Star Wars Battlefront II!! I haven't played in so long, but I remember it very well. I'd love to play I don't have my classic xbox anymore Embarassed I'll have to buy a PC copy sometime.
Back to top Go down
SpartanA259
Clone Trooper PFC
Clone Trooper PFC
SpartanA259

Registration Date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2/13/2013, 10:32 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:25 pm

Welcome to SWBF Custom BEASTWARS765!
Back to top Go down
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Clone Trooper Master Staff Major
TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Registration Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime3/16/2013, 5:06 am

Enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
0827ant1
Recruit
Recruit

Registration Date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/14/2013, 9:31 pm

I guess I need to introduce myself, some of you might no me already, anyway hi Smile I love BF2, Star Wars, Baseball, and making banners Smile

Spoiler:

Anyway, this forum looks like a mini Gametoast with a chat box, which is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/15/2013, 12:53 am

Welcome to SWBFCUSTOM Ant! Look forward to seeing your contributions to the community! Smile
Back to top Go down
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Registration Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/15/2013, 12:57 am

Welcome Ant, what happened to your other profile?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/15/2013, 1:00 am

Nice banners. Welcome to SWBFC.
Back to top Go down
Revalist
Grunt
Grunt
Revalist

Registration Date : 2013-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/30/2013, 6:06 pm

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself here.

I'm an decent map designer for games like EaW:FoC and BF2, though my strong point comes with ideas/brainstorming. I'm currently in progress with a few maps inspired off the KotOR series (seeing how very few there is unfortunately) and more along the lines of improving the stock maps.
As of now, I play BF2 quite often when I'm not on TOR, and it would be nice to have a team to do that kinda stuff with. As far as modding goes, I'm not the best, though the most I'm good at is like I said, mapping, ideas, etc.. also learning on coding for the time, if that gets me anywhere.

I'd be more than happy to give everyone some thought up ideas, and more or less actually get my ideas somewhere. Can't just have them sitting around in my head now can I? And if I can be of help to the community here, I'll give it my best. As far as team experience goes? I've co-runned guilds with over 400+ members and teams/clans all the way out from Halo, Battlefront, TOR, CoD and otherwise. I don't think of myself highly for those quite frankly, haha, but I can have you know with that said information above that I don't start trouble. Nothing much to me however, everyone generally calls me by "Rev", which granted sounds like "Sev", I've taken into creating my own ID to that similar of his.

When it comes to BF2, I prefer going Sniper/Frontal Assault, so if someone were to, say need cover fire from a building on Bespin, or a nice distraction behind the trees of Endor, I'm your guy!
All that said, I'm proud to be of any service to this community as I can, and I did just recently get an Xfire account back into action if that's what everyone here uses.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4/30/2013, 6:28 pm

Welcome to SWBFCustom a place I call home.

Ideas huh? Cool, im sure there pretty good ones. Enjoy your stay!

Also feel free to use the chat box to talk to modders about your ideas.

Tpoics of interest
--------------------------------------------------------
https://swbf-custom.forumactif.com/f15-designated-days
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime5/1/2013, 9:31 pm

Welcome to SWBF Custom Revalist! We have a thread for ideas in the general section if you are interested Smile .

Last edited by Lephenix on 5/1/2013, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
LORD SARK
Clone Trooper Sergeant
Clone Trooper Sergeant
LORD SARK

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime5/1/2013, 9:35 pm

Welcome to SWBFCUSTOM Revan! hope you don't mind...but we have another Revan on this sight so it might get confusing...
Back to top Go down
Revalist
Grunt
Grunt
Revalist

Registration Date : 2013-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime5/1/2013, 11:00 pm

LORD SARK wrote:
Welcome to SWBFCUSTOM Revan! hope you don't mind...but we have another Revan on this sight so it might get confusing...

Oh no, mines isn't Revan. Just Revalist.. yeah, people tend to get the two mixed up if they're not careful, haha.
But since I generally prefer to go by Rev, I see your point. Whatever anyone wants to call me is fine, lol
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime5/2/2013, 2:12 am

But everyone calls ME "Rev" in general. :angryface:

jk. Wanna be Rev.2? Laughing

This will be interesting. Embarassed Welcome in any case Revalist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello/Good bye Topic   Hello/Good bye Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello/Good bye Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next