SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime4/2/2012, 7:34 pm

Whether good, weird, or bad, post them here! If you're uncomfortable with a certain recent dream, you do not have to post it. In-fact you're not even forced to post anything regardless, but this is a thread for if you want to share some dreams.

Recently, I had a mix of a good, but sad dream (sad part is the passing of time).

I had a girlfriend. Beautiful, everything I want in a woman, beautiful inside and out. Years passed by in this dream. We had an entire life. We got married, had kids, we had a nice house with a nice porch and backyard. We were all happy and we chilled out, watching over our kids with smiles on our faces. Nothing bad ever happened. No deaths (except of old age), no rapes. We lived happily to the end of our days. So it was a happy dream mostly.

Then I woke up and realized it didn't happen and I don't see any high chances of it happening soon....if at all. I realized how alone I was and I began to cry because it wasn't real...it was merely a mental projection.

Could it be my future? It is what I truly desire, I know that much. Is this just showing what I want? Is it showing me a possible future? Sometimes dreams aren't just dreams. I want this to mean something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
ARC_Troopa_Nate
Clone Trooper Lietenant Colonel
Clone Trooper Lietenant Colonel

Registration Date : 2011-07-07

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime4/2/2012, 9:06 pm

My advice, If you want your dreams to cme true, make them come true, you only, ultimately control your destiny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-expansion-mod
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime4/5/2012, 4:13 pm

Thanks, Nate. Smile It was reassuring.

Anyways, weird dream last night.

A friend of mine and I were complete a-holes to each other and defriended one another (over some stupid argument). I danced for the President at the White House. I learned how to drive manual transmission sports cars.

That's all I can do to sum up the weirdness.
Back to top Go down
Medomalacuphobia
Grunt
Grunt

Registration Date : 2012-04-21

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:28 am

I had a recent dream where I was nude in a hospital, with blood all over. Hmm. And there were dead bodies in front of me, at least 8. It turns out I was a doctor, who performed surgery that "went wrong." Hmm. Yes.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime4/22/2012, 4:08 pm

Medomalacuphobia wrote:
I had a recent dream where I was nude in a hospital, with blood all over. Hmm. And there were dead bodies in front of me, at least 8. It turns out I was a doctor, who performed surgery that "went wrong." Hmm. Yes.

Remind me to never be your patient. Laughing

I suppose that's better than being next to a nuclear blast, and in slow motion, slowly watching people's skin and muscle tissue melt off right in front of you, along with your own skin and muscles being torn away, and when you're 'dead' you still watch as people die in that same slow manner. Horrible sight really. I oughta post one of my more screwed up dreams I had awhile back. People here are sure to go, "What the [insert profanity here]?! This guy must have issues." Or at the very least say, "Interesting. Very interesting."
Back to top Go down
The Outrider
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The Outrider

Registration Date : 2011-01-15

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:20 pm

RevanSithLord wrote:
watching
I'm pretty sure your eyes would be blinded from the bright light in the resulting explosion. If not, then the high speed particles and debris heading your way might make you shut your eyes. And I'm certain, if you are cooking evenly, your eyes would burst first before you can even see your skin and muscles melt at those extremely high temperatures. pirat
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime4/22/2012, 9:44 pm

I know, but in dreams, anything can happen. Sometimes real world effects don't take effect for the 'dreamer'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWBF CUSTOM :: Other :: Other-