SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL] Empty
PostSubject: The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL]   The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL] I_icon_minitime2/28/2012, 7:51 pm

For now I will only paste the opening scroll. As chapters are finished, I shall copy and paste them here. I will separate each chapter via a new post, for easier reading.

-------

Star Wars
The Exile's Voyage

Civil War! The galaxy is in chaos. Star systems continue to be put in their place by the newly formed GALACTIC EMPIRE, however many still resist. Just 2 years after the devastating ORDER 66 was given and the Empire was formed, a resistance movement, that is just merely an idea, continues to fight the might of the Empire to restore the democracy and the ideals of the Republic that fell just years before.

The remaining JEDI throughout the galaxy continue to be hunted down by the Sith Lord DARTH VADER and other agents of the dark side of the force, but there are a few Jedi who elude the grip of the EMPEROR and his pawns. One exiled Jedi Master, by the name of KARAG DRAKAS, continues to hide on the dark, shrouded planet of DATHOMIR, home to the devastating Rancor and Nightsister clans.

Taking refuge in the small force sensitive village of Aurilia, Karag lives his life in secret from the Empire. But unbeknownst to Karag, his destiny will take him elsewhere. A mysterious old man waits to speak with Karag about the task he must perform. The exile will soon embark on his destined voyage...
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL]   The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL] I_icon_minitime3/21/2012, 5:01 pm

(Reserved for Chapter 1, once Chapter 1 is typed up, polished, and refined.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com

The Exile's Voyage [A Star Wars story by RSL]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1