SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

Registration Date : 2011-07-02

The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios Empty
PostSubject: The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios   The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios I_icon_minitime12/28/2011, 3:55 pm

I'd thought I'd show everyone Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios's latest film. It's really short, so give it a shot. It's the first time we* published a fictional film, so we'd like lot's of feedback.

-->[Link]<--

Notes.
-We do not encourage crime in any way. Crime is not cool, so, don't commit crimes!
-Ignore the bursts of static that periodically happen. I wasn't there at the filming, so even I don't know the cause.
-We did get permission from both stores shown in the film to show their name and phone number.
-There was no script, it was all ad-libbed on the spot.

*We as in TheDuke(Simon Williams) and the rest of the regular BBJF crew, which is me, and that's about it. Although I didn't do a ton of work on this particular film, I'm just the tech guy to help with editing and fix computer issues.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios   The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios I_icon_minitime12/28/2011, 5:24 pm

Laughing For ad-libbing, that was just hilarious. I don't mind much about the static/etc, because it was in a busy area of that town it seems. I personally think it gives it some more atmosphere. The dialogue and everything, just..... Laughing I had a great time watching it, thanks for posting this. Made my day. Dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios   The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios I_icon_minitime12/28/2011, 11:19 pm

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it. Great
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios   The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios I_icon_minitime12/28/2011, 11:22 pm

LOL! 10/10.

Sound 3+
Acting 2+
Color theme 2+
Stage 2+
Funny 1+

Was funny. Laughing at the mugger. Wulfman. Are you in the video?
Back to top Go down
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

PostSubject: Re: The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios   The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios I_icon_minitime12/29/2011, 5:26 pm

Icemember wrote:
LOL! 10/10.

Sound 3+
Acting 2+
Color theme 2+
Stage 2+
Funny 1+

Was funny. Laughing at the mugger.

Thanks for the feedback. Great

Icemember wrote:
Wulfman. Are you in the video?

LOL, no. I tried acting once, didn't go so well. I've stayed behind the camera ever since. I help with editing and any computer issues that spring up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios   The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mugger - A short film by Billy Bob Joe Fred Studios

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWBF CUSTOM :: Other :: Media-