SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamorrean Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What types of people should the squad have?
Normal people but a bit upgraded
Gamorrean Attack  I_vote_lcap0%Gamorrean Attack  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Completely new people
Gamorrean Attack  I_vote_lcap100%Gamorrean Attack  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Other (post!)
 0% [ 0 ]
MELEE ONLY! (uber hard!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Registration Date : 2011-07-10

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime9/3/2011, 2:44 pm

"There has been a great disturbance in the force..."

"and so it began..."

Survive the gamorreans. Don't die.

This map (so far) has one game mode and two eras. CW is etremely uber people against the gamorreans. GCW is a squad of almost normal people against the gamorreans. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do for the elite squad but I'll do something cool.

Progress:
Map: 80%
Sides: 0%
Planning: 70%

So that's all right? Yep...

Oh, you want screenshots? I shall supply.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I had one more but it didn't feel like uploading...

Epic trailer soon! Very Happy

Almost forgot, don't zoom in, don't get too close to too many gamorreans close together, and yeah.
Back to top Go down
PadawanHelkaan
Private
Private

Registration Date : 2010-09-15

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime9/4/2011, 9:28 am

Looks nice Great I almost liked F'lorn, I guess this one will be very good!
Back to top Go down
http://gthelkaan.comuf.com
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime9/5/2011, 10:28 pm

Well, it crashes a lot, so I'm working to solve that issue without taking the fun away. As I write this, I just had an amazing idea... Idea
Back to top Go down
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime9/6/2011, 1:56 pm

Well, yesterday I solved the crashing gamorreans problem but a new one arose: It simply just crashed once it loads. I am working to find the solution!

EDIT: Problem has been fixed! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Outrider
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
The Outrider

Registration Date : 2011-01-15

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime9/12/2011, 10:48 pm

Interesting map. The first screenshot looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime11/11/2011, 6:40 pm

Here's an update...copied from GT...I'm really lazy right now sorry...

This is what happens when gamorreans attack...your base. Gamorrean Attack  70210

Gameplay
The gameplay is no longer capture and hold cps. Well, it sort of is, but you, being the human player, do not capture any cps unless the gamorreans do. But usually by then it's too late. To sum it all up, you basically survive for as long as you can...
Modes
There are three different modes in this map, easy, medium, and hard. From their names you can probably tell the difficulty of them. To win in all of them, you have to survive for a set amount of time. Easy mode features a normal, bland battle with you and some friendly AI up against a bunch of gamorreans. Nothing too bad. Medium mode features no friendly AI, less time to prepare, and more time to defend. Hard mode, being the hardest, features no friendly AI and some other tricks that might throw you off...

Other Modes
5 minutes - Survive for 5 minutes...just a quick break from whatever.
Another mode...but will not be revealed yet...

Eras
Two eras are included in this map - The Alpha Squad and The Really Cool People(sorry, I have trouble thinkig or era names...tell me if you think of something better). The Alpha Squad is basically elite snipers, smugglers, riflemen and whatnot with pretty nice guns and things that you can hold off the gamorreans with. The Really Cool People, on the other hand, have overpowered everything, meaning huge nukes, unlimited ammo for everything, super jetpacks, etcetera. Basically a "normal" era and a "not so normal" era.
The Really Cool People -
Ganimedes: Ganimedes Personal Teleporter, Ganimedes Personal Teleporter Grenade, Ray Gun.
Bolt: 360 ARC Lightning, Huge Lightningball.
Ub3r Engineer: Camry Spawner, Tri-Shot Shotgun, Construct Mecha Wampa, Pinpoint Laser Cannon, Shield Allies.
Obi-Wan in the Sky: Lightsaber, Force Push, Force Pull.
KA-POW: Gigantazor Nuke Pistol, Mega Orbital Strike.
Megadroid: Wrist Rocket Launcher, Huge Laser, Superfast Mega Wrist Cannon.
Sergeant Boring: Le 3 shot burst gun and le no fun.
Gungan: (See first version)
Alpha Squad -
Alpha Combatant: Melee Weapon, Disguise Kit or Stealth, Build Turret.
Alpha Heavy Weaponsman: Heavy Laser Cannon, Electrical Cannon, Poison Grenade, Orbital Strike, Knockback mines, Plasma mines, Quadra-rocket Launcher.
Alpha Special Ops Trooper: Health Regeneration Buff, Insta-Kill Debuff, Mortar Cannon, Mini-fire Rocket Launcher.
Alpha Nano-Technician: Localized Dimensional Inversion, Volcanic Eruption, Boil Blood.
Alpha Enforcer: Huge Hammer, some sort of buff.

Landscape
Your main cp is in a castle on the top of a mountain with only one way in. Your other two cps are beside and behind it, making them harder to guard. The gamorreans' uncapturable cp is at the bottom of the hill with some mountains behind it. All around this "area" are complete drop-off points - you fall you die. So don't go running off or you will die. The castle features very nice beam cannons and aa non-working drawbridge with a moat around it(this moat does not have water, but it does have death). Behind the castle the land slopes down a bit and has a complete drop-off with a large platform hanging off the edge. There is also an uncharted island somewhere...
Before the Update
Before the update the map would crash a lot due to the narrow hill that the gamorreans would travel on. This made environment effects impossible, so I redid the landscape completely.
Spoiler:

Progress
Landscape: 90%
Planning: 90%
Sides: 38%
Spoiler:
Modes: undefined (maybe another will arise...)
Scripting: 85%

Overall: ~76%
I have much planned for this map! Stay tuned for updates and screens are below!

Spoiler:
Also: I am open to suggestions! Feel free to state whatever you are thinking!

New screens here(not on GT): https://2img.net/r/ihimg/g/233/battlefrontii2011111008d.png/
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime11/12/2011, 4:36 am

Wow, sweet. Good job on the effects. 8)
Back to top Go down
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime11/14/2011, 4:26 pm

Thanks. I'm working on a video right now that will give a basic overview of the units that I've done so far. A few days ago I got the footage done but I did a bunch of stuff so now I'm going to redo it all.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime11/14/2011, 11:47 pm

Good to hear. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamorrean Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Attack    Gamorrean Attack  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamorrean Attack

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1