SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Designated Days Operations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime6/18/2012, 6:49 am

Use your imagenation lol. Were working on a planet Called Rathia. Read the distription of the planet on the 1st page here: https://swbf-custom.forumactif.com/t88-designated-days .
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime6/29/2012, 4:43 am

OK its June. I was hoping by june Operation Republic Ghost would be out by now LOL!!.

I'm going to send all maps to Bob this weekend, I'll start uploading everything tomorrow evening. Then he can touch them up. Soon as thats done. Will pass em too all members and see whats needed, what not. Then do some adjusting, adding and subtracting to the maps, then get that beta team and cause hype on GT with a DD topic.

Meantime, I been working day and night on the maps. The onlything I need to finish up is the units. I had to revisit the entire DDay troop set, as I discovered some envelope on all soldiers that werent correct. That took few days of work.

So we got
----------------------------------------------------
Infantry set
Recruit set
Airborne set
Recon set
Allterrain set
Glider Infantry set
Armor Infantry set
ARF set
Pathfinder set
Light marines set
Fieldmarshall set

Each set have 5+ versions.

Also created a sherman look alike tank. Was watching Greatest Tank Battles on the history channel and saw the sherman, So I had to add it in lol. But like all others, it will be adjusted too look like a futurestic tank. So far I call it the TX140MT.

Mean time heres some shots.

Screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------

Also been creating a GRA side (Grand Republic Army)
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Grandrepublicarmy
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Grandrepublicarmytx140m
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Grandrepublicarmytx140m

Last edited by Icemember on 6/29/2012, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate
Clone Trooper Lietenant Colonel

Registration Date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime6/29/2012, 4:46 am

Nice work so far Icemember! Dance Did you get my message and my skins? Also, did you see my request in my PM?

Also, I can help maintain the GT Thread if you wish, I have time on my hands and I like working with Public Relations, one of my favorite parts of modding! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-expansion-mod
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime6/29/2012, 4:50 am

@ARC_Troopa_Nate Ah yes, I'll send your request over soon as I prep them for sending. And Yes I got your skins. Good and interesting skins Smile . I'll PM you on your skins futhur more very soon.
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime6/29/2012, 4:55 am

Alrighty! Do you need any help with the GT thread? You have alot on your plate and you'd be able to focus on more imortabt stuff (like the mod itself lol) If not it'd be fine, but I'd love to help! Smile
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime6/29/2012, 11:37 am

Sorry Ice, kind of suffering from a loss and plus I have work so my time has been decreased, BUT I will still work where I can. I will send you a private message when I get back home, because I have a request.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

Registration Date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime6/29/2012, 2:01 pm

ahh... the M4A3 Sherman, a light tank, only capable of taking out other tanks in numbers, but very manueverable for a tank
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime7/1/2012, 8:38 pm

Wheeew! After getting things done that needed to be done done! lol. Going to break for a night of fun for canada day lol.

@Revan sure. PM me anytime commander.

But heres what I been trying to get done. Got few more add-ons I always wanted to make. Vehicle collisions, Vehicle dritical hit points, vehicle target points, damage points. Tanks can be driven or used as a turret. 1st person clone visor, New droid parts for battledroid and super. I have not started uploading the maps yet due to updating the units with the unpdated revamped units. I should be uploading all maps by tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Shots
----------------------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Clonevisor
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Clonevisor2
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Clonemp
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Clonecollision
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Clonechiefwarrent

Last edited by Icemember on 7/1/2012, 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Back to top Go down
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime7/2/2012, 9:34 pm

i feel bad for the trooper under the Juggernaut, he is gonna get run over :P
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime7/2/2012, 9:36 pm

Looking good Icemember! Sorry about not getting you my skins, been busy, and I lost power too! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime7/24/2012, 4:25 am

Yup its been a while since an update. I been revamping many of the units since I discovered the bug in the 1st batch of dday troopers. Glad to say all is done. Just updating the sides with the undated dday troopers. Also got alot of other troopers done. Got some new voices for the militia. (Male/Female). Also did a load of props along with few new vehicles which wont be seen till the main invasion. Did few more weapons. Also rehalled the landing crafts along with the big landing craft seen in the All Battle Crisis. Now tanks can drive out of it, infantry can use the landing crafts turrets to fire on to the beaches. Also added some 1stpersonviews to the tanks when using an mg or main cannon. I thought about making cockpits. Thats still on the drawing board thought lol.

As for chapter one, heres where I assume we stand.

D00 95% - Balance issues
D01 80% - Side work -music
D02 95% - Prop and side work
D03 ??? - (I noticed we dont have a d03 but we have 6 maps LOL!!)
D04 60% - Prop and side work -music
D05 90% - Side work -music
D06 70% - Prop and side work music

We could squeeze one more map in if the team decides. I'll leave that up to you guys.

I had originaly planed this as a june released, but thats not happening lol. I'm hoping in the next 3 5 days will be beta-ing these maps.

Mean time heres one of the new revamped units. Fixed the uv and adjusted the armor on this unit. Glad to say theres a variety to choose from.
Heres the 31st cavalry's heavygunner.

shots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 82536937
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Hg2ol

Last edited by Icemember on 7/24/2012, 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Back to top Go down
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime7/27/2012, 11:33 pm

Looking good guys
Back to top Go down
SpartanA259
Clone Trooper PFC
Clone Trooper PFC
SpartanA259

Registration Date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime7/29/2012, 8:26 pm

If i'm to say one thing that underhand gun looks freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/5/2012, 10:24 am

Thx guys.

Well im uploading the maps and sending them out to bob for touching up. Think I done enough to them for the time being. Been at this too long Smile .

Meantime heres some new things I been working on. Trees and plants to give that SW version of the pacific like feel. They come in different sizes. Many more to come.

Heres one of the Gliders with its turret, comes in a manable version and a auto version. Made light armor carrying gliders and infantry/supplies versions.

Normaly I would post All Battle Crisis in the lost chapter topic, but I used it for testing the new props, destroyed props, effects and bit of scripting along with new weapons for DD.

The landing crafts now give support fire onto the beaches. Still working on new infantry landing crafts.
on the beach stage, when you destroy a bunker, you can set the green smoke in the destroyed bunkers to add to the feel. visual. Alos building the air balloons.

The last picture with the tower becon is for the pathfinders, they build those so the airborne know where the drop zones are. (would be awsome if they would actually drop in)
enough blabbing from me.

Shots
------------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Marineu
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Marine02
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Marine03

Glider prop, Glider turret, glider auto turret
----------------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Glidery
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Glider02
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Glider03
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Glider04

Props and effects
-----------------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunkerh
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker02
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker03
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker04
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker05y
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker06
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker07
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker08
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker09
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Bunker10
Back to top Go down
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

Registration Date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/5/2012, 11:08 pm

Verry nice. Smile Looks like you guys are putting a ton of effort into this. Don't forget to add the high res shadows on all the props. Really makes things stand out. (although, the screenshots look like they were taken on low settings)
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img841/5206/glitchesultimatesidemod.jpg
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/6/2012, 3:23 am

I think they were taken on low settings, if I am not mistaken. Depending on specs, BF2's full graphics can cause FPS drops.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/12/2012, 8:20 am

They were taken on high settings for textures,view_dis and 1024x768 rez. Turned off shadows for the time being.

Meantime, I sent a few maps to Bob for touch ups.

While were waiting, ill post few shots of a map I decided to work on while were waiting. The anceint Jedi temple. Part of Designated Days in a later chapter. Tested out some camo schemes similar to the allied pacific camo scheme.

Shots
----------------------------------------------
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Screenshot0024ir
Designated Days Operations - Page 21 Screenshot0026v

Like Arctroopanate asked, feel free too create maps you think will work somewhere in the DD series

Last edited by Icemember on 8/12/2012, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Info)
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/15/2012, 10:20 pm

Heres 2 videos of the Polis factory and acient jedi temple ruins.

Videos
-------------------------------------
http://beta.xfire.com/videos/59fc6a/
http://beta.xfire.com/videos/59fca1
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/16/2012, 6:24 am

I would use this for the Pacific-style stuff imo. I might throw a pack of recommended tracks if you don't mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpIHoAn3p2Y

But, looks great!
Back to top Go down
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

Registration Date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/16/2012, 2:37 pm

Would you like to use my final version of Ultimate CIS? The stock CIS side can get kind of boring.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img841/5206/glitchesultimatesidemod.jpg
SpartanA259
Clone Trooper PFC
Clone Trooper PFC
SpartanA259

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/16/2012, 5:08 pm

The Ancient Jedi Temple Ruins music in my opinion sounds like it would work better in a desert themed enviroment. Other than that looks pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/16/2012, 5:19 pm

@Glitch Then enemy is only stock till i place the real enemy Smile . But thx for your offer. I'll keep that in mind.
@CarterA259 that does go good with desert scheme.
@Revansith Cool. Will use that when we get there. Good idea.

The acient jedi temple map is somewhere in later chapters. Something like chapter 3 or 4.

Any DD team member can create other maps for future chapters.

Last edited by Icemember on 8/17/2012, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/17/2012, 5:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9ygZ1wzoQ Generic battle theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpgP7bDYHyc Peleliu-style beach landing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDRQTgSQxcM Stealth missions/Tactical Night Insertions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Owk3f_Lq0&feature=related For a faction I will discuss with you.

Think of these as 'demo' tracks for the overall style.
Back to top Go down
Icemember
Icemember

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/17/2012, 10:08 am

Got music revan. I have the frontline soundtrack alone with airborne.

Yup post any music you think would work.
Back to top Go down
SpartanA259
Clone Trooper PFC
Clone Trooper PFC
SpartanA259

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime8/17/2012, 3:47 pm

Will you be changing the main menu music and backgrounds?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designated Days Operations   Designated Days Operations - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Designated Days Operations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next