SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Mod Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

Registration Date : 2012-04-02

Looking for Mod Team Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Mod Team   Looking for Mod Team I_icon_minitime1/25/2013, 3:42 pm

I'm currently looking for a mod team to help complete a project I've been working on. I've already set up all the files necessary to complete this mod on SkyDive. Public Access. Please take a look at the mod information below and let me know if you are interested in working on this, I will add you to the Mod Team list and give you the link to the assets and information needed.

Thank you! - Glitch

Mod Information

"Star Wars Battlefront United" will feel like it's part of the game, as if Pandemic actually released it. It is currently utilizing the stock sides in order to maintain full online compatibly. Every BF1 map will be added to BF2 along with the appropriate game modes. The entire Star Wars Battlefront I Campaign will be added, it will exclusively use the BF1 sides. We hope to integrate the BF1 maps into Galactic conquest as well.

In the instant action menu each map has the proper description and they all appear the same color as the original maps. In game every weapon, vehicle, unit, and object currently have the correct names. New high quality load screens have been added to both stock and conversion maps. Everything will (is) packed into one addon folder.

Following the completion of the mod, all final assets will be released to the community for everyone to use, just as Pandemic did for us so many years ago. This enables the community to easily create their own side mods using perfected map conversions.

Star Wars Battlefront United: Job List
If you have experience with any of the goals below, we could really use your help!
We currently need more teammates that can convert BF1 maps.

Spoiler:

Mod Team
  • Glitch
  • Nedarb7
  • Marth8880
  • TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Last edited by Glitch on 2/18/2013, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img841/5206/glitchesultimatesidemod.jpg
DylanRocket
PFC
PFC
DylanRocket

Registration Date : 2013-01-26

Looking for Mod Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mod Team   Looking for Mod Team I_icon_minitime1/26/2013, 6:05 pm

This is my first mod team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Looking for Mod Team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1