SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Your Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 833
Registration Date : 2010-05-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Your Requests   5/7/2010, 3:25 pm

Post your requests here .


Last edited by Lephenix on 7/9/2011, 9:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Smash
Pawn
Pawn
avatar

Messages : 3
Registration Date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   5/14/2010, 6:31 pm

Hey guys, I need a model done for a sith i have, Its the on in my avatar, Sadly i dont have a 3d View Lol. If you could make me one that would be awesome. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
avatar

Messages : 1233
Registration Date : 2010-07-29
Age : 37
Location : Bespin: Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   12/3/2010, 6:59 am

What did you need this model for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bonecrusher16O
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Messages : 35
Registration Date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/10/2011, 4:56 pm

Can some one make an AT-OT? I asked on gametoast... I didn't get far there.
Oh, and if making a 8-leg fuctuion is to hard, just make some legs move in unison?

I SUCK at modeling so the only model i came close to looked like it was trowing up... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://megamods2.webs.com
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
avatar

Messages : 145
Registration Date : 2010-05-11
Age : 22
Location : fighting the empire

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/10/2011, 5:20 pm

hi ... i could use some help setting up a turret
if someone would like to help ... id appreciate it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
naru1305
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
avatar

Messages : 51
Registration Date : 2011-07-04
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/10/2011, 6:24 pm

ok acryptozoo, i think i can help you, do you mean in xsi or odf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
avatar

Messages : 145
Registration Date : 2010-05-11
Age : 22
Location : fighting the empire

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/10/2011, 8:24 pm

naru1305 wrote:
ok acryptozoo, i think i can help you, do you mean in xsi or odf?
in XSI ... since i cant envelope or get HP's working No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 833
Registration Date : 2010-05-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/11/2011, 4:06 pm

bonecrusher16O wrote:
Can some one make an AT-OT? I asked on gametoast... I didn't get far there.
Oh, and if making a 8-leg fuctuion is to hard, just make some legs move in unison?

I SUCK at modeling so the only model i came close to looked like it was trowing up... Neutral

I like the idea, but i am already working on a different model, maybe after i'll finish mine Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
bonecrusher16O
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Messages : 35
Registration Date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/12/2011, 5:28 pm

Thanks! I don't need it right now so anytime would be GREAT.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://megamods2.webs.com
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
avatar

Messages : 1233
Registration Date : 2010-07-29
Age : 37
Location : Bespin: Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/12/2011, 6:30 pm

Somebody did make an All-Terrain-Open-Transport before. But I dont know if they relased it. Somewhere on GT. Best bet to look on the model page on GT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
avatar

Messages : 145
Registration Date : 2010-05-11
Age : 22
Location : fighting the empire

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/12/2011, 6:38 pm

i think it was manderek who made it but he never released it :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firefang
Pawn
Pawn
avatar

Messages : 2
Registration Date : 2011-07-07
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/13/2011, 2:41 am

Acryptozoo wrote:
i think it was manderek who made it but he never released it :(
It was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 964
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/26/2011, 7:52 pm

Greetings everyone. I need a weapon I need modeled and ready for in-game use. I realize there is a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle out there, but I don't want to use that one because this isn't JO/JA related and quite frankly, I like the model I'm about to request even more than that version, which is why I'm requesting it.

Often in Star Wars Galaxies you can see NPCs and players using a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle. If you wish to know what I am referring to, I am referring to this:


I realize it says Carbine, but...heh, w/e. A DXR-6 Disruptor Heavy Carbine model would be really nice.



Also, just for kicks, a DX-2 Pistol would be nice as well.



And possibly in the future, I would also like a model of the Proton Carbine.



And last but not least, the Packered Mortar Gun.



Also, just one more thing. The I.M. Mine:

Thank you to whoever makes these. Will disclose information later on my usage of these if made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
avatar

Messages : 145
Registration Date : 2010-05-11
Age : 22
Location : fighting the empire

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/27/2011, 2:20 am

RevanSithLord wrote:
Greetings everyone. I need a weapon I need modeled and ready for in-game use. I realize there is a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle out there, but I don't want to use that one because this isn't JO/JA related and quite frankly, I like the model I'm about to request even more than that version, which is why I'm requesting it.

Often in Star Wars Galaxies you can see NPCs and players using a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle. If you wish to know what I am referring to, I am referring to this:


I realize it says Carbine, but...heh, w/e. A DXR-6 Disruptor Heavy Carbine model would be really nice.



Also, just for kicks, a DX-2 Pistol would be nice as well.



And possibly in the future, I would also like a model of the Proton Carbine.



And last but not least, the Packered Mortar Gun.



Also, just one more thing. The I.M. Mine:

Thank you to whoever makes these. Will disclose information later on my usage of these if made.
ill try to make the DX-2 and the Proton carbine soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 964
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   7/27/2011, 3:21 am

Acryptozoo wrote:
RevanSithLord wrote:
Greetings everyone. I need a weapon I need modeled and ready for in-game use. I realize there is a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle out there, but I don't want to use that one because this isn't JO/JA related and quite frankly, I like the model I'm about to request even more than that version, which is why I'm requesting it.

Often in Star Wars Galaxies you can see NPCs and players using a DXR-6 Disruptor rifle. If you wish to know what I am referring to, I am referring to this:


I realize it says Carbine, but...heh, w/e. A DXR-6 Disruptor Heavy Carbine model would be really nice.



Also, just for kicks, a DX-2 Pistol would be nice as well.



And possibly in the future, I would also like a model of the Proton Carbine.



And last but not least, the Packered Mortar Gun.



Also, just one more thing. The I.M. Mine:

Thank you to whoever makes these. Will disclose information later on my usage of these if made.
ill try to make the DX-2 and the Proton carbine soon Very Happy

That would be excellent. More SWG weapons the better, aye? The Proton Carbine has to be one of my favorites. Not just because it was based on the G36K without the mag, but I dunno, it just fits and looks awesome. Like it should be standard issue. The effects were rather cool if I recall as well. Though I had a client side mod for SWG that changed the effect to more of a blue plasma bolt. Either way, it's rather nice looking.

And I'll have to make use of the DX-2 sometime. Your stuff is rather nice and excellent quality. I'm probably going to be making a map on Kashyyyk soon and I'll probably use your Nak'tra Crystal rifle in some form on that map. I'll make a list of planned maps in my WIP thread.

Also, did anyone notice the similarities between the BT X-42 and the SWG Flamethrower?



Note: The SWG Flamethrower was there WAY before TCW. This one is held like a rifle whereas the other one (TCW BT X-42) is a full underhanded one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 833
Registration Date : 2010-05-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   8/14/2011, 6:09 pm

This forum needs more tutorials on modding (sounds, particle editor, skinning, mapping, effects...) ! And tutorials about the pandemic flag (scrolling, glow, gloss, transparency and the others...) for modeling would be great ( i am thinking of Spidy and Icemember, i think they know how to use it), thanks in advance dear members 8) .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Messages : 78
Registration Date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   8/16/2011, 8:27 pm

Could someone do me a huge favor and make a video of a thermal detonator exploding in JK2 or JK3(JKA)? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 964
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   8/16/2011, 8:41 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
Could someone do me a huge favor and make a video of a thermal detonator exploding in JK2 or JK3(JKA)? Thanks in advance.

I would, but I have authenticity mods, so it makes my thermal det explosions, well...look bigger and actually look like explosions. I could take out my effects mod temporarily, film a couple explosions via X-fire. I could also do a "Base JK2/JK3 Thermal Det vs TK-231's Special Effects" demonstration if you'd like as well. Up to you, of course. But I can film a few explosions for you. I recall the thermal detonator explosions in that were rather weak looking by default, but I suppose since you're asking, you're going for that kind of low-yield thermal det explosion effect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Messages : 78
Registration Date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   8/17/2011, 4:06 am

RevanSithLord wrote:
I would, but I have authenticity mods, so it makes my thermal det explosions, well...look bigger and actually look like explosions. I could take out my effects mod temporarily, film a couple explosions via X-fire. I could also do a "Base JK2/JK3 Thermal Det vs TK-231's Special Effects" demonstration if you'd like as well. Up to you, of course. But I can film a few explosions for you. I recall the thermal detonator explosions in that were rather weak looking by default, but I suppose since you're asking, you're going for that kind of low-yield thermal det explosion effect?

The real point is to see exactly how it looks, not it's size. So I would appreciate the stock effect. I can take a look at TK-231's effect as well, but I definitely need a video of the stock one at least. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 964
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   8/17/2011, 4:23 am

THEWULFMAN wrote:
RevanSithLord wrote:
I would, but I have authenticity mods, so it makes my thermal det explosions, well...look bigger and actually look like explosions. I could take out my effects mod temporarily, film a couple explosions via X-fire. I could also do a "Base JK2/JK3 Thermal Det vs TK-231's Special Effects" demonstration if you'd like as well. Up to you, of course. But I can film a few explosions for you. I recall the thermal detonator explosions in that were rather weak looking by default, but I suppose since you're asking, you're going for that kind of low-yield thermal det explosion effect?

The real point is to see exactly how it looks, not it's size. So I would appreciate the stock effect. I can take a look at TK-231's effect as well, but I definitely need a video of the stock one at least. Thanks in advance.

No problem. It's an easy uninstall/reinstall thankfully. Hooray for .pk3 files!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 964
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   10/30/2011, 8:34 am

I have a bit of a weapon request, again...sorry to be so annoying.

The video is a little blurry, but it's the best I have been able to find quality wise.

The rifle you see by Nym is a main priority to have. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=rclyZ7XMfh0#t=21s

Also, when in the Outtakes here, when Nym turns around, you can see the weapons by the other Revenant commandos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fsDvrj2Sqww#t=43s

Also, this pistol that Nym is holding in this screenshot would be nice.



It will be a little hard to work off of with videos especially, but those are the ONLY references I can find and are the closest thing to a proper Lok Revenant pirate loadout.

Adding to that, here's the Jinkins J-1 Rifle: http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Jinkins_J-1_Rifle

Two reference pictures there.

I have no idea what the other blasters are, but I just want to at least reach visual authenticity.

Oh and I would also like a proper Factory compound please.



As you can see, the ground...as I'd like to call the 'landing area' or the 'staging area'. The building in the background is where IG88 comes out in the heroic instance.

And perhaps the little props you can see around there, that's just for effect. I'm going to need to close this place off with walls....large, long walls (preferably with connectors as well. You know, to help make everything seem seamless.)

Thanks a bunch for whoever does this for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
NightGhost
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Messages : 33
Registration Date : 2011-08-18
Location : Yet another wrongfully banned from Gametoast...

PostSubject: Treaded tank (realistic-ish)   11/20/2011, 11:35 pm

Hey, I was looking for the model of a treaded tank (hopefuly odf. included) of any tank resembling an M-60 or T-72






This would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
avatar

Messages : 1233
Registration Date : 2010-07-29
Age : 37
Location : Bespin: Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   11/30/2011, 2:57 am

Spartan, I can build some sort of flak 88 for you. You looking for a exact copy? or close to it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
avatar

Messages : 121
Registration Date : 2011-07-10
Age : 2006

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   12/5/2011, 4:06 pm

Could someone please model me a claymore like the ones in black ops? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 833
Registration Date : 2010-05-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   12/5/2011, 4:53 pm

Noobasaurus wrote:
Could someone please model me a claymore like the ones in black ops? Thanks.

Naru1305 did one some days ago, you can ask him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Requests   

Back to top Go down
 

Your Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» JLG Racing- News feed/updates/requests
» LICH Lore - features requests
» To Request a Gift on your Friend's Wall: 
» DarthMario's Logo Requests
» Gift Items

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWBF CUSTOM :: Star Wars Battlefront Games :: General-