SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Star Wars: The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 833
Registration Date : 2010-05-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   12/5/2011, 2:05 pm

Who is going to buy it ?
I had the luck of beta-testing it, and i love it and can't wait to have the full game, i recomend it a lot 8) .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 961
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   12/5/2011, 9:38 pm

Lephenix wrote:
Who is going to buy it ?
I had the luck of beta-testing it, and i love it and can't wait to have the full game, i recomend it a lot 8) .

I beta tested for like 5 minutes, but this laptop cannot even remotely handle it well. The FPS on this rig was 5 FPS max and I am not kidding. I did love what I was able to experience, though. But it'll have to be way far later down the line before I'll be able to even play the game decently - beta or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 833
Registration Date : 2010-05-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   12/6/2011, 6:14 pm

RevanSithLord wrote:
Lephenix wrote:
Who is going to buy it ?
I had the luck of beta-testing it, and i love it and can't wait to have the full game, i recomend it a lot 8) .

I beta tested for like 5 minutes, but this laptop cannot even remotely handle it well. The FPS on this rig was 5 FPS max and I am not kidding. I did love what I was able to experience, though. But it'll have to be way far later down the line before I'll be able to even play the game decently - beta or otherwise.

Aw, even on lowest settings ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 961
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   12/6/2011, 6:46 pm

Lephenix wrote:
RevanSithLord wrote:
Lephenix wrote:
Who is going to buy it ?
I had the luck of beta-testing it, and i love it and can't wait to have the full game, i recomend it a lot 8) .

I beta tested for like 5 minutes, but this laptop cannot even remotely handle it well. The FPS on this rig was 5 FPS max and I am not kidding. I did love what I was able to experience, though. But it'll have to be way far later down the line before I'll be able to even play the game decently - beta or otherwise.

Aw, even on lowest settings ?

Yup. This laptop sucks horribly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
The Outrider
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Messages : 36
Registration Date : 2011-01-15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   12/21/2011, 11:55 am

Massive Multiplayer Online games are dumb. :p

This should have been an RPG, like the KotOR games. Boom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
avatar

Messages : 1233
Registration Date : 2010-07-29
Age : 36
Location : Bespin: Cloud City

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   12/21/2011, 12:16 pm

Well the paying sucks lol. Pay to play sux Boom

Online play is good. Multi play is awesome. And multi online is is awesomeness LOL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
avatar

Messages : 961
Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Age : 26
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   12/21/2011, 9:48 pm

While I agree that paying sucks, TOR does interest me. However, I don't have the funds to get a subscription....much less a new computer to be able to handle it. So either way, I'm kinda screwed in that regard.

I guess it's a 'to each their own' thing regarding MMO's. F2P ones are typically not as good as P2P ones, but there are some out there that are actually rather fun and refreshing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.loadedandplay.com
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
avatar

Messages : 833
Registration Date : 2010-05-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   3/14/2012, 12:27 pm

Free tomorrow until monday for everyone (even if you don't have the game) Dance : http://www.swtor.com/weekendpass
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   

Back to top Go down
 

Star Wars: The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Star Wars the Old Republic
» Star Wars: The Old Republic
» Star wars The Old Republic To be released October
» Star Wars the Force Awakens (spoilers, duh)
» Looking for New Star Wars Lego

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWBF CUSTOM :: Other Games :: Game Discussion-