Hi thought I would post few rules so we can keep in order or somewhat.
1) Work at a pace where it dosent hold up the team. (Nor are we going to rush it lol)
2) Dont go off topic ( The team is working on a desert atmosphere, we finish all desert maps on that chapter till ready to move on as a team to the next chapter. summer, fall, new planet, etc) (If you want to return back to desert, we can in a new chapter on topic)
3) When you start something, finish it with the team. (Dont start 5 maps at once) (The Team will start 5 maps at once)
4) Dont hide anything from the team and release it. (Thats just rude LOL!) (Unless you leave the team)
5) Dont keep leaving the team and rejoining, your wasting your time! LOL!
6) Dont get a head of yourself. (after you did your part on a map and pasted it on, it might come back to you incase the team says it could use more of this with your skills) Use this time to rest.
7) Dont blame school and love all the time, just admit you cant keep up with a nice slow pace. So we can move forward LOL!!
88) Revan Time is the least we will wait. No longer LOL!!!
9) If ya need a model or skin, ask nicely. Dont request 100 models at once. 1 at a time is good. Model work is time consumming. Shaping, UV's and Skinning can be fast or weeks work or more.
10) We dont want to use high polygon models. Cause that just rasies up the poly count to its limits where we could of used more objects and units. Lets face it, SWBF is a fast paced shooter, i find theres not enough time to even see a units weapon LOL!!
11) If ya crappy at skinning, do post it anyways. They will be concidered rough drafts. Where a top skinner can skin it to a finall version.
Reasonables for not being able to work
PC breaks down
Family issues (Real Life issues)
If you have anymore Reasons to be listed, let me know. Or rules.
So as you can see, were a fairly ok team I assume with these rules. I myself dont always work with swbf everyday. But I do love to get things done.