SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Acryptozoo

Registration Date : 2010-05-11

Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) Empty
PostSubject: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 4:14 pm

Hello Swbfcustom
since im nice im releasing Yavin 8 Tundra as a beta for swfcustom only Dance
so enjoy

Story:Yavin 8 tundra is set on the icy world of yavin 8 it is located on a vast tundra with mountains in the background a stream running down through the mountains goes out into the sea, now this beautiful world has turned into a battlefield as alliance and imperial forces battle to control the moon near the alliance base imperial bombing runs initially threatened the outpost on the planet but a anti air gun has stopped them cold imperial forces turn their aim on the gun as rebels desperately try to defend it, they called in the nebulon b2 frigate prosperity for local fire-support

also like all my betas i am issuing a loadscreen contest
so if you snap a good pic YOUR pic could end up as the loadscreen and your name
in the credits!.

theres also one admittlingly lame easter egg in the map see if you can find it :P

pics

Spoiler:

credits
Spoiler:

and finally the Download link Jumpy
DOWNLOAD
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 5:28 pm

Downloading. Very Happy Will post a report and screens later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/9/2011, 3:13 am

Well, I played it a little. First of all, awesome.

Sadly, sometime later in mid-epic gameplay, my gaming crashed completely. I really hate this laptop sometimes. If you'd like, I could launch the Mod tools and if it crashes, I'll send you my log. But I think it's this laptop mainly, because it struggles with a lot of things. Performance drops into the single digits.

But really, your map is awesome. One thing I noticed was on the mini-map...the hovernaut is a black square? I don't know. Doesn't seem like too much of an issue. Also, I really like the layout. The object placement and everything. The flowers are awesome. A bit intensive for this laptop, however, but nonetheless, awesome. And the music chosen for the map fits rather well.

And I am still awed at the Nebulon B-2 frigate slowly moving across the sky and coming to a full stop. The B-2 is a nicely modified version of the plain Nebulon B (and we both know this) and I think it really fits up there. The atmosphere is really cool.

I also oughta mention a funny scenario which happened as I was playing. I spawned as an engineer and repaired the nearby medical and ammo droids because they were destroyed. Then I went back, switched back to an assault class, and then not 2 second after I get done, a thermal det rolls in behind me and not does it only blow me up...it destroys the droids I repaired...essentially a slap in my face telling me my hard work went to waste because I...both died and what I repaired was destroyed. Gotta love karma, right?
Back to top Go down
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Acryptozoo

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/9/2011, 1:23 pm

RevanSithLord wrote:
Well, I played it a little. First of all, awesome.

Sadly, sometime later in mid-epic gameplay, my gaming crashed completely. I really hate this laptop sometimes. If you'd like, I could launch the Mod tools and if it crashes, I'll send you my log. But I think it's this laptop mainly, because it struggles with a lot of things. Performance drops into the single digits.

But really, your map is awesome. One thing I noticed was on the mini-map...the hovernaut is a black square? I don't know. Doesn't seem like too much of an issue. Also, I really like the layout. The object placement and everything. The flowers are awesome. A bit intensive for this laptop, however, but nonetheless, awesome. And the music chosen for the map fits rather well.

yeah ill change thee minimap icon, thanks Very Happy (its the same music as yavin 13 XD)

And I am still awed at the Nebulon B-2 frigate slowly moving across the sky and coming to a full stop. The B-2 is a nicely modified version of the plain Nebulon B (and we both know this) and I think it really fits up there. The atmosphere is really cool.
thanks XD and if you look at the sky in the start it hyperspaces in :P ( i have a video i will upload it later), also the easter egg is that you can destroy it takes abit but its satisfying Dance

I also oughta mention a funny scenario which happened as I was playing. I spawned as an engineer and repaired the nearby medical and ammo droids because they were destroyed. Then I went back, switched back to an assault class, and then not 2 second after I get done, a thermal det rolls in behind me and not does it only blow me up...it destroys the droids I repaired...essentially a slap in my face telling me my hard work went to waste because I...both died and what I repaired was destroyed. Gotta love karma, right?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Noobasaurus
Clone Trooper Corporal
Clone Trooper Corporal
Noobasaurus

Registration Date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/9/2011, 4:51 pm

Amazing. Great visuals. Smile
Back to top Go down
Acryptozoo
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Clone Trooper Lieutenant
Acryptozoo

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/9/2011, 5:53 pm

Noobasaurus wrote:
Amazing. Great visuals. Smile
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/9/2011, 6:05 pm

And for some odd reason, I had the thought to try and destroy it with a sniper rifle. Didn't quite work out as you could guess. Laughing But it would've been kinda epic and hilarious at the same time if that could happen.
Back to top Go down
naru1305
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
naru1305

Registration Date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime8/10/2011, 3:12 pm

i will test it as far as i can my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)   Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yavin 8: Tundra (swbfcustom only public beta)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1