SWBF CUSTOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF CUSTOM

The best way to custom your games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

Registration Date : 2011-07-02

Relationships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/24/2011, 5:35 am

Ice pretty much said it. Go with the flow, see how things turn out.

May the Force be with you.
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

Registration Date : 2010-08-21
Location : The good 'ol United States of America, Iowa Great Lakes region

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/24/2011, 5:48 pm

THEWULFMAN wrote:
Ice pretty much said it. Go with the flow, see how things turn out.

May the Force be with you.

Indeed, Wulf. Indeed.

Also, from experience, Nate, you should never feel obligated to get into a relationship right off the bat. It's always one of those things where you should go with the flow and see where you end up. If you are wanting to aim for the relationship, then aim more for it, but go with the flow as you do. Be yourself, be respectful, and be polite, that's all I can say.

If you find yourself speechless and don't know what to say, just keep the talks casual. Talk about events or something you like, you know? At least it worked for me (regardless of being single right now, it has worked in the past with at least one relationship), I am unsure of how well it will work for you. I'm not really good as the advice sort of guy. Just to sum it all up, it's one of those things where, if you want to go for it, then go for it, but make sure it's at a steady comfortable pace. As Wulf said, go with the flow. You wouldn't want to rush into something too fast.

Back to top Go down
http://www.loadedandplay.com
ARC_Troopa_Nate
Clone Trooper Lietenant Colonel

Registration Date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/24/2011, 7:51 pm

My gut is primarily what I follow. We've now been happily going out for the past few hours. Good Work Commander Gut. Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-expansion-mod
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/25/2011, 3:13 am

ARC_troopa_Nate wrote:
My gut is primarily what I follow. We've now been happily going out for the past few hours. Good Work Commander Gut. Thanks Guys!

Now I have this urge to make a clone commander called Gut... Relationships - Page 2 70210

You're welcome. Great
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10/25/2011, 3:25 am

Not if I beat you too it.
*Put's work on his map on hold and begins odf work. Then realizes. Crap I have to go to bed. Curse you school tomorrow*
Back to top Go down
Glitch
Storm Trooper Corporal
Storm Trooper Corporal
Glitch

Registration Date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/21/2012, 5:38 pm

It's always fun to be in a relationship with a cute girl. Smile I just wish I could spend more time with my girlfriend. Shes at a camp over the break volunteering and taking care of the kids there. I've seen her 2 times this summer x-x

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img841/5206/glitchesultimatesidemod.jpg
ARC_Troopa_Nate

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/21/2012, 8:15 pm

Yes, well they do have to run a tight ship at GT, you shouldn't be comparing them, 2000+ members is a lot harder to manage than 100. Imagine what it would be like over there if they didn't have rules. That being said, I like it here because the atmosphere is more laid back.
Back to top Go down
Lephenix
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Scout Trooper Sergeant
Lephenix

Registration Date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/22/2012, 12:17 am

Polycount, one of my favorite forum has more than 44000 members, and is way less strict than GT, and we have fun on those forums.
Back to top Go down
http://lephenixbeginnings.blogspot.fr/
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

Registration Date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/28/2012, 2:57 am

I'll aviod playing Jr. Mod

But anyways, there is this one girl that I know, and we excessively flirt when we see each other, she is athletic (like me (she made me run for a mile to avoid being hit by a water balloon)), she is tall (FINALLY, a tall girl, like me), she is in my grade and my age (not what i always go after, but a + ), and she is smart (like me), so I think it could work out (main problem is our schools are rivals *pushes nooooooooooo.com button)
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/28/2012, 6:31 am

The way I see it, screw school rivalry and like Nate, just go with the flow. It seems so far you're handling yourself well, but you might want to ask yourself: Are you ready for some kind of commitment? In the end will it be worth it for both of us? Can we both end up staying on good terms if in-case it doesn't work out?

These are questions that I had to remember over the years and learn from. For instance, my current crush is on a girl I went to highschool with (when I was still in a relationship with Megan, long-distance). Had and still have a crush on her. We'll just refer to her as Kate right now, and just call me James, to keep the variables simple. Kate has a baby girl. I have to add another question into the mix. Do I want to be a daddy if I want to pursue a relationship with her? Am I ready to be a father, even if the child is not biologically mine? Will I be able to handle it? Will I want to add another child if I do still want a biological son or daughter in the future with Kate if we get that far?

All questions I have to think about. I have to think about a lot of things and right now, I have a lot on my plate and the fate of my family rests on my shoulders with keeping my job at Walmart as a courtesy associate, so.....it would in turn complicate things, however I'm sure parents and I can get around it, however girlfriends tend to be.....expensive. Laughing Anyways, my current situation. She's 21, same as me. We'll both be 22 this year.

Back to top Go down
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/28/2012, 2:54 pm

wow, you have LOTS of questions to ask there, especially about being a dad. Well, I wish you luck with her, and if it doesnt work out, then there will always be somebody else
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:45 am

Yep. As you get older, you tend to add more questions to the mix. This is why I studied that planned parenthood packet in highschool a few years back. Also, comes with life experiences, also hearing what friends are going through themselves. To be quite frank with you, you'll likely need to ask yourself many more questions eventually. If you are not prepared for something, that is okay. Adapt and overcome, go with the situation, and shift it to your advantage, just like a battle or chess, or something of that nature.

Thanks for the good luck, man. I'm strategically planning when I'm going to......make the move. My backup plan is to ensure we still at least remain great friends. Good luck to yourself too.
Back to top Go down
Garuda95
Sergeant Commander
Sergeant Commander
Garuda95

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:16 pm

Thank you, and i agree, while i dont plan on hooking up with a person with a child already, anything can happen
Back to top Go down
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:50 pm

I can't find myself complaining about GT's rules being too strict anymore after being perma-banned a week ago from the Nexus because I said (without cussing or SPAMING CAPS LOCK) that I didn't like someone's mod (one of the many to include scantly clad women in it).

GT looks like paradise (rules wise) compared to the Nexus now.
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:59 pm

Fascist dictatorship much?
Back to top Go down
THEWULFMAN
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
THEWULFMAN

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8/3/2012, 1:04 pm

ARC_Troopa_Nate wrote:
Fascist dictatorship much?

Just a smidge. rendeer
Back to top Go down
RevanSithLord
Scout Trooper Commander
Scout Trooper Commander
RevanSithLord

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/1/2015, 7:08 pm

Hey guys. Got engaged last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
ARC_Troopa_Nate

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/2/2015, 3:54 am

That's awesome! Congratulations man!
Back to top Go down
Marth8880
Private
Private
Marth8880

Registration Date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 4:58 am

Great, RSL! What a Face
Back to top Go down
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Clone Trooper Master Staff Major
Clone Trooper Master Staff Major
TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Registration Date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 5:01 am

Congradualtions bud!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
Icemember
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Dark Trooper Phase 1 Class
Icemember

Registration Date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1/13/2015, 6:19 pm

Well done Commander!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWBF CUSTOM :: Other :: Other-